Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Leipzig, Germany

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:01 pm

((hehe no problem... I need to get better at figuring out these things scratch ))

Holly darted through the crowd, trying not to look very purposeful but failing in this. As she reached a nearby building, she stopped, leaned her back against its outer wall. She tried to be conspicuous in whipping off her jeans. Underneath them were her white cyborg pants, like always, with the faint rectangular lines on each thigh. She didn't have her boots with her, so, sacrificing looking ridiculous, she simply took off her shoes. I can't believe I might have to use my powers in public. She bit her lip. Ignoring the griminess of the asphalt, she lay her shoes and jeans in a messy pile behind a garbage can.
Now completely dressed in white with her skinny cotton pants and girlish blouse, she made her way back onto the street. Without hesitation she strode quickly in the direction she had been going.
Where are you, Vesper?

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:16 pm

As Holly came out Raven spotted the familiar face. Not familiar enough to be counted as a friend or even an acquaintance, but familiar enough for a woman who had been known to have a photographic memory, and who made it a point to scrutinize every passerby.

Then she felt her sensors react again. The second that Holly rushed passed her, and their shoulders nearly brushed her sensors sent a sharp jolt within her brain.

Is this another one of them? She decided it was time to let herself come into play, and she grabbed onto Holly's wrist the moment she found that she had passed.

"Miss, may I have a moment," She smiled ever so friendly, "I was wondering where in the world you got your outfit?"

She said it more in a compliment sort of tone, and hoped that this would be enough to buy Vladimir some time to deal with the dark-skinned man who had been following him.

'Forget about being a bystander' she sighed to herself.

It wasn't exactly getting her any closer in discovering what had happened to her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:13 pm

Holly, still panicking a little but not wanting to seem suspicious, stopped beside the woman with pink hair.
"Oh... Thank you," she said, a little bit out of breath. "Uh... well... I got my blouse at Banana Republic, if you really want to know..." She smiled half-heartedly. It suddenly struck her that the woman she was speaking to spoke very good English, even though she was in Germany. What a coincidence... She avoided talking about her pants, as she wasn't a quick thinker. She couldn't think of a fake place to say where they were from.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Raven tilted her head a bit, and tried to smother a snicker that was beginning to erupt within her.

"Oh really," She smiled, "But what about your pants?" She lifted an eyebrow.

It took all that was within her to keep her from looking over her shoulder to see how Vladimir and Viktor were faring, but she managed.

Like Holly had done with her, Raven noticed how well Holly spoke English. She brought herself to speak on that matter.

"You must be a tourist too, what brings you here to Leipzig?"
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:28 pm

Holly stopped herself from wincing at the question. "My pants? They, uh... my sister gave them to me." Even though I'm an only child. "I'm not sure where she got them."

She scratched her head, slightly annoyed by this distraction, but mostly wondering if C25 could see her.

"Oh. I'm here visiting a friend. And you?"

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Raven smiled and shook her head and shrugged, "I'm not visiting someone in particular, but I have met some very <i>interesting</i> people."

She smiled and then put a tinge of excitement in her voice.

"One of them was so similarly dressed like you, in fact I believe it was the same shirt, with a scarf and some knee high boots he was wearing." With a slight head tilt Raven managed to allow Holly to see her red eyes, and they shone for just a moment with a sense of excitement and knowledge of the clandestine acquaintance she had just hinted at.

Of course, she had been talking about Viktor; however, she made sure it was vague enough to be mistaken as Vladimir as well.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:03 am

Holly flinched. "That's... weird." The panic rose in her gut again. Could this girl be working with C25?
"Well," she smiled awkwardly. "I need to get going. It was nice... talking to you!" She was deeply glad she hadn't met the girl.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:23 pm

Raven smiled slightly, "It is weird isn't it, but I have to say what's more weird is the fact that there are 5 cyborgs here in Leipzig." She had assumed that the dark-skinned man that was in hot pursuit of Vladimir was a cyborg. Also added to the tally of five was herself, Viktor, Vladimir, and currently the woman in front of her. In no way, shape, or form did she know of the former La Scala violinist.

"You look to be a bit panicked, miss, why?" Raven glanced at her again, and tilted her head.

Her adrenaline rushed a bit as she waited for a possible exciting danger to present itself. She assumed that cyborgs didn't fight like the criminals of Pretoria.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:04 am

"Cyborgs!" Holly's shoulders rose sharply in shock. "What do you mean...? How do you..." She had trouble even finishing her sentences. Dammit, she thought, this girl really is working for C25!

It was fight-or-flight, Holly assumed. So she turned and ran.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Tell me which one we're running from, The familiar voice resounded through C21's ears. I'm a few paces beside you. I couldn't get close enough to hear any of what happened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:41 pm

Raven stared at her and followed slowly behind and only smiled keeping an eye. If she had thought that she was going to lose sight she'd start running until walking pace was nice enough. She wasn't intending to be a threat, but the intimidation was enough to pump up an ego.

Just sit back, and watch. She said to herself, but whole heartedly she was excited enough that she might make the stupid mistake of getting involved.
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:21 pm

The cry was barely audible over the clatter of the crowd, but Viktor caught the word 'Cyborgs' as if he were alone with whoever had spoken it. He stopped short and looked around, his expression concerned. Who had said that? HE caught sight of Ravens hair and waded toward it. "Vhat happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Raven smiled at him and pointed to Holly who was still rushing.

"I was talking to her," She smiled, "It seems that she's a cyborg too."

Raven shrugged and followed slowly. "I don't think they're looking for me or you. It must be Vladimir they're after."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:26 pm

Assuming Vesper's words were spoken through telepathy, Holly thought hard to respond. While she did this she slowed her pace and turned deeper into the crowd.
She has pink hair. Holly was trying to calm herself down, but she couldn't see 0014 anywhere. She had forgotten completely about Miss Agnesi's ability to "disappear"...
Her heart pounded. Watch out for C25! He's the blonde man. Please be careful! She couldn't bear to see another friend get slaughtered by the heartless green soldier...

By this time, with a smirk, Vladimir had become aware of 008's presence. He concealed himself in the crown for a moment...
then he turned and flung off his street clothes, losing all worry for the innocent bystanders. What did they care, anyway?

His green uniform was like a beacon in the now setting sun. The cold, darkening sky framed his menacing eyes. Within seconds he had stood straight and brought out a long, slender white spear, not yet surrounded by green smoke as it usually was. He charged straight at 008 and rammed the boy into the ground with one long sweep of the spear. 008's gun clattered to the ground.

"Oh, why, hello. Fancy seeing you here, zero-zero-eight."

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Raven almost stumbled back a bit as some pedestrians started rushing back a bit to get out of the way of both men. Some of them even began forming a circle obviously interested on any upcoming brawl that would present itself on the street.

It took her a bit to get there, but she immediately recognized both men as Vladimir and the other man who had been following him with a gun. She frowned as she felt an urge to get into the middle of it and break the two up, of course a trait that was built into her by the police academy. Instead she urged some people to push back from both of the men.

The presence of 008's gun clattering to the ground did her some help as some of the pedestrians scurried away as fast as possible.

Stupid! Out in the street! What the hell is he thinking? She cursed Vladimir in her head as she just watched with the rest of the remaining crowd.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Duly noted.

Faint wisps of air made their way toward the man in the bright green uniform. 0014 darted around and surveyed him. Wish me luck with my aim, she thought. She swung her leg to the side of 008 and put her foot squarely under C25's chin.

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:00 pm

((Did she kick him? I guess I'll assume so...))

C25's head flew backward, as if being pushed back by a powerful kick. He crashed to the stone street, grimacing in pain and dropping the white spear.
"What the hell...!" He could barely speak, he was so surprised. And in so much pain.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:41 pm

Raven was utterly awestruck the minute Vladimir was kicked back, by something it surely wasn't the man he had tackled. Upon realizing that some invisible force had knocked the blonde back, the crowd retreated in a bit of a frenzy.

"Are you all right?" she shouted in a reaction.

She felt her stomach churn a bit when she saw the look of pain on his face.

Definitely not good. Something's here. She tried to search for anything odd, but couldn't find anything. and thus proceeded in taking a few more steps back.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:53 am

Holly halted. She had heard two cries of pain, and recognized both. It was 008 and C25. What was going on?
Panicking, she moved toward the voices, only to be pushed back by a wave of people, all trying frantically to get away from the disturbance. Still in just her blouse and white pants, she fought her way into the clearing.
Both C25 and 008 were lying on their backs, grimacing in pain. She rushed to 008's side.
"Pyunma! What happened?"
0014, where are you?!

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:24 pm

The quick resonant bending sounded again. 0014 reappeared with her foot on the chest of the downed C25.

"Right here." She nudged his chin with her foot. "Now talk."

[You wouldn't believe how much drama there's been this week. It's all in my DA journal.]

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Vladimir, his wide, cynical grin covered by his white scarf, laughed a little.
"Talk?" His hand grazed the shaft of his spear, and silently, the green gas began to emanate from it. His eyes were still glued to 0014's face. He smirked. "About what? Hello, miss, I don't believe we've met. My name is C25. Nice weather we're having, is it not?"

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:50 pm

0014 noticed the green gas in the corner of her eye. She quickly took her foot off his chest and stepped an arm's length away. She spit a cold response. "I like it when it's cloudy."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:26 am

0014's foot smothered C25's hand, making him unable to grasp the spear again. His expression turned sour. The sun had completely set now. Street lights and shop lights now took the turn of illuminating the scene. "Yes, I agree," C25 spat back. "Any sort of cloud is good." Especially when it's poisonous. The green gas floated a little higher in the air. "Now, tell me, what would a quite average young woman such as yourself have to do with someone like me?" He emphasized average, not wanting to reveal the fact that he was hunting her.

Holly jumped at the sight of Vesper, and C25, for that matter.
"I'm fine..." Pyunma murmured, struggling to stand again. Nodding to him quickly, Holly helped lift him up, then turned to face Vesper and C25.

Finding a small dose of courage, she called to C25, "What's your problem?" The words didn't sound as intimidating as she'd wanted them to. "Why did you send a distress signal, so you could track us down?" After her words she reluctantly looked to the staring crowd. A wave of humiliation washed over her, but at the same time she knew they didn't understand. "So you could attack us? What does BLack Ghost want?"

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:04 am

"No more pleasantly average than you, C25." 0014 flashed him a smug smile. "Now. C21's talking to you. It would be rude to ignore her." She thought that nothing good could come of that green gas. She racked her brain for a way to disable the spear.

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:16 am

C25 clenched his teeth. How does she know my number?

The gas wafted higher still. He was unable to lift his head enough to see his other target. "It's quite simple, really," he said. "Black Ghost wants both of you dead. He sees no further need to toy around with you." Grasping the stone walkway with his free hand, he closed his eyes. "I didn't really want to have to do this."

Pushing his back against the road, he vanished. He tried to ball up his fist and move it away from 0014. If he could get free, he thought, he could take them out while he was invisible.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   

Back to top Go down

Leipzig, Germany
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next