Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Leipzig, Germany

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:44 am

Viktor shoved through the crowd with some difficulty, most of the people were moving against him. Sidling past a taller man, he broke into the clearing where Vesper stood with her back to him. He looked around for Raven, found her, and went to stand by her side. "Vere ist C25?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:25 pm

"Watch out for the smoke." Raven pulled her coat over her mouth and nose. This wasn't looking too good not at all.

Raven watched the smoke rise and cloud the sun as she turned to Viktor and took her eyes off of Vladimir. Upon hearing his question she turned back to the seen and pointed but found was completely amazed, "He was here." She turned to see that Vladimir had vanished by now and searched the streets.

"I swear he was just here, but he's vanished!" She frowned. She didn't believe what she saw could these cyborgs actually vanish or was Vladimir just horrendously fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:40 pm

Shit. Vesper snarled in anger and dug her foot in deeper, feeling resistance. She pulled the lapels of her shirt up over her mouth to avoid inhaling too much of the poison. If I have to go to my backup oxygen supply, I can do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Still struggling on the ground but invisible to the crowd, Vladimir finally wrenched his hand free. He tumbled forward. The white spear still lay on the ground. He felt dizzy, for some reason; perhaps he had hit his head too hard on the pavement. The crowd of people observing the streetlamp-lit scene looked like a wall.
In this disoriented rage, C25 caught a glimpse of Holly. Thrusting himself off his hands and knees, he charged at her, a motion meant to be unseen. Instead, there was a light wisp of air where he ran.

Seeing the movement, Pyunma fired two shots, but in vain. Both missed and crunched into the cobblestone. C25 kept coming.
Holly had no time to react. All in the same second she thought about moving out of the way, then thought about telepathy, then zero-zero fourteen!

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:16 pm

0014 caught the telepathic message. She herself disappeared and followed the path of the impacts. As she neared them, she responded. What're your orders?!

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:10 pm

"Help?" Holly gasped quietly. But it was too late. Vlad's invisible figure hammered her into the ground, splitting a hole in the suddenly terrified crowd. With a solid fist he smashed C21's head against the cobblestone. The blow nearly knocked her out, if her head had not contained metal.
Then, for some reason, Holly relaxed her battered body and closed her eyes. The reason was soon obvious. Starting low, a mechanical roaring noise sounded, like the sound of a computer starting up. Slowly, Holly's body seemed like it was beginning to glow.
C25 landed another punch, but C21's main power was beginning to take over. Rolling to the side, she swung her leg hard and sent Vladimir, suddenly visible, skidding across the street.
"Miss White Feather!" C25 gasped, rising to his knees. "It's... three-on-one.

"Can you help me?"

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:04 pm

Raven only looked at him with a surprised and amused look on her face and swung her jacket off revealing a red shirt underneath. Her uniform was back at the hotel room she had been staying at, and she wasn't looking forward to wearing it period.

Taking a step forward she laughed.

"And here I was thinking you'd let me watch your little show." She gave a smirk and scoffed at him.

"I'll just let you know." she whispered for only his ears. If the others heard what she said she was sure they wouldn't be as afraid of any type of threat she presented, "I don't exactly plan on killing anyone for the sake of your duty. Let's make that clear all right?"

She didn't want anyone to die tonight, but if it was needed for her own protection she'd gladly do so. When it came to protecting Vladimir she wasn't as fond of the idea. All in all, her decision was clear no one would die by her hands.

With that decided Raven lifted her hands, palm up, in front of her and allowed some spikes to raise off of her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:30 am

((Sorry, I'm waiting for francoslavic-banter to add something))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:57 am

[I can't THINK of anything. x_x]

0014 stopped and re-materialized next to the beginnings of LIGHT. She saw Raven's addition to her opponents and sneered.

"I knew there was something funny about you!" She gripped the holsters of her guns.

Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:42 am

Raven would smile and wave nonchalantly, "Chum, everyone thinks there's something funny about me. It's the hair." She pointed to her pink locks.

"Now if that's all settled." She turned to Vladimir. "I think we have a fight on our hands." She took notice of 0014's stance.

She smiled and then quickly frowned her facial expression serious. Upon crouching down she threw a few of the silver spikes that formed on her fingertips toward 0014. Of course, she knew if the other woman was as great a fighter as she assumed, she was going to dodge it, but the attack was just a test upon how quickly she could respond.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:06 pm

Eyes closed in concentration, Holly Pacer stood. Her body still glowed brightly. But as she opened her eyes she saw the pink-haired intimidating woman from earlier hurl what appeared to be shards of metal at 0014. There wasn't enough time to block the attack. Instead Holly turned to the woman and ran at her, not a weapon in sight.
"Stay out of this!" She bellowed. She usually didn't like to fight, but this was getting serious.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:23 pm

(( ))

Viktor tucked his coat over his face to protect himself from the smoke.

He hadn't planned to join the fight, for he wasn't accustomed to having allies that were susceptible to his peculiar talent.
Though, he hadn't been expecting Raven to jump in either, despite the fact that he knew next to nothing about the woman.

But when Holly charged at her, he changed his mind. Hand to hand wasn't too bad.

He activated his acceleration switch and barreled into Holly, effectively knocking her to the ground as he reappeared and smashed into the pavement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:55 pm

((Whoa my computer just got offset BADLY))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:37 pm

(( yours too? Im glad its not just mine. D= ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:59 pm

((yeah it's MzUnderstood's too! She thinks it had to do with the server or something)) Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:02 pm

(( Well... I think it might be the server because last night I was on and the front page was all wacky. ^^; Hopefully it can be fixed. But if you guys wanted to continue the RP maybe we can try to remember what we wrote and post it up again. ))
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:07 pm

((I would... except it's hard to fit it in as it is... with work and sports and all. I'll try when I get the chance. I wonder what Francoslavic-Banter thinks of all this...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:54 pm

[I saw that earlier today, and thought it was a temporary server error. From the looks of things, it's not. If you two would like to rewrite this at our own paces, feel free. Or we could just pick it up from where we left off. 008 and Ms. White Feather were having a bit of a dispute, and 0014 was going to hide and avoid a battle with C25.]

Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:14 pm

(( I'm up to re-writing it again if you guys want to, and I can wait until you're available if you do want to continue. C: I'm patient so I don't mind the wait if that's what you want to do?))
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:49 pm

(( I am also up to re-writing. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:43 pm

[I'm up for it, as long as I'm allowed to go at my own pace. You guys see what I've been doing with Rogue Skies. It's brutal.]

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:36 pm

(wait, what have you been doing for Rogue Skies?) scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:38 pm

[Rogue Skies is DA's steampunk tournament. The recent onslaught of Victorian-maritime related stuff I've been submitting is all part of that. It's basically been eating every single free moment of mine.]

Back to top Go down
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:33 pm

( I need to remind myself to go look at the other entries sometime. :3

[[happy birthday to Dr. Hirsch X3 ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:55 pm

((Hmm... maybe we should just try to remember the basic idea of what was happening and pick up where we left off? I don't know. I just don't want the action to start going off in a different direction than where it was before.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   

Back to top Go down

Leipzig, Germany
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next