Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Hallways

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
elfy016

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2008-07-19
Age : 30
Location : where the rain is

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:31 pm

"i hope the floor wasn't to wet. i gotta find a way to take care of that."
she glanced at 004 quickly before looking at the kettle.
"how's your book coming along 004? i read it a long time ago so forgive me if i don't remember most of it."
she felt slightly warmer suddenly.
"did someone turn up the heat? i don't mind but you guys can't possible be comfortable if i'm beginning to get warm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elfy016.deviantart.com/
Francoslavic-Banter

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 25
Location : Your immediate memory.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:44 pm



"Nothing of the sort. I don't sleep much." 004 sat across the table from them. He folded his hands on the surface in front of him. "0014 requested I come down and monitor you, to make sure nothing of value is stolen." He drummed his fleshtone fingers against his gun-metal ones. The man appeared to have a habit with his hands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
MzUnderstood

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:51 pm

Bonnie frowned slightly at his reason for coming here, though she wouldn't had blamed him there seemed to be things of great value laying around.

"I can heat you up some hot milk, it'll put you straight to bed." She smiled unsure if the man liked anything except for the alcohol he had spoken of early.

The way the metal sounded against the flesh caused her body to heat a bit more before she turned away and popped an ice cube into her mouth. A classic way back home she used in cooling herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
elfy016

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2008-07-19
Age : 30
Location : where the rain is

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:04 pm

cyan barked out a laugh.
"Haha! she really doesn't like us! oh well, might as well enjoy the company."
She shrugged with a slight smirk.
"I'll be right back bonnie, i'm gonna try to get the tea off with out freezing the kettle."
she got up picked up a few wooden utensils. she twisted them around trying to get the kettle up.
"stupid piece of-"
cursed under her breath as she tried to lift the kettle up with out touching it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elfy016.deviantart.com/
Francoslavic-Banter

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 25
Location : Your immediate memory.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:11 pm



004's voice turned bitter. "Thank you, I'm not an infant." He rest his hand on his chin and continued more cordially. "There are some things it would do you well to learn about 0014. First, and most importantly, she doesn't like people. Not you, nor I, nor Dr. Gilmore." He looked out the dark window. "The second is you don't try to cheer her up. It only makes her feel worse."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
elfy016

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2008-07-19
Age : 30
Location : where the rain is

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 pm

"well.. it's nice... to know that... it's not...persona- there!"
Cyan got the kettle off the stove in a moment of achievement and then spilled it all over herself. She look utterly defeated for a moment before it froze on to her body. She started to break off the frozen tea and mutter darkly.
"Sorry, i'll get another pot on."
cyan's mood darken a bit at the failure.
"so i let her treat me like a living gun and i try not seem like i'm trying to cheer her up. i can do- OW"
a piece brought up some skin with it. she winced and held a hand to stop the little blood that came up.
"Sorry. i'm not in the best of moods."
she took a deep breath.
"alright i'll let her do her thing and hope that she lets me do my thing. i can handle that. and if she chooses not to like anyone-"
cyan's face turned down right cold.
"that is a feeling i can understand very well."
she brighten a bit as she check to see if the blood stopped. she washed the wound and ice formed sealing the wound.
"so enough talk of doom and gloom. i'll get another kettle on and give it another go. want some coffee 004?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elfy016.deviantart.com/
Francoslavic-Banter

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 25
Location : Your immediate memory.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:11 pm



"No thank you. The liquor will put me to sleep eventually, and I see you're having trouble with it anyhow." He reached forward to gesticulate, but his arm stubbornly locked in mid-reach.

"... Excuse me." He let out a frustrated sigh. In two sharp movements he jerked his arm down and back against his side, to a grating sound of unoiled metal. "I'm getting old."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
elfy016

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2008-07-19
Age : 30
Location : where the rain is

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:36 pm

cyan hid her face in embarrassment. this was not the best way to show that she could take care of herself.
"I'm most likely not helping. most mechanics get stuck in colder climates."
She poured new water into the kettle watching as the water closest to her froze.
"And there isn't much warmth in my body anymore."
Cyan slid her upper body into a resting position leaning on the counter.
"and time is against us all i'm afraid."
Cyan sighed, it looked like she was getting used to 004. she didn't feel the need to run out the door anymore at least.
"I'll try to keep a good distance from you. i don't like causing others needless trouble, unless they piss me off."
She rested her head on her arm. She felt ice beginning to spread from her head to the counter. She sighed and lifted her head, glad that the sound of cracking ice wasn’t too loud.
“I’d kill for a hot tea that’d stay hot right now.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elfy016.deviantart.com/
MzUnderstood

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:10 am

"Well if you have any oil with you. I-I guess I could help." Having lived on a farm all of her life, she wasn't a stranger to the machinery her father used. Though while she knew machinery she was not sure if it was the same with a cyborg metal hand.

"I used to have some experience with machines," she yawned as she walked around the room checking in the cupboards to know avail. Of course, this was a kitchen why would there be any cans of oil laying around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Florida, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:51 am

Francoise hummed to herself as she cut up the chicken and other various vegetables for Bonnie's stir-fry. She also listened to the conversation going on between the two girls and 004. For a start, things were going well. She took out the metal wok from the lower cupboard and placed it on the stove. She noticed that there was a frozen pot next to her. If she wanted tea I could have made it for her She chuckled a bit and set a new pot of tea utop the stove. After turning the heat on high she added in her chopped ingredients and just about the same time, both the stir-fry and the tea were done. " Here you go. I hope it didn't take too long. 006 cooks much faster than I can... Do you still want your tea, Cyan? I noticed that you had trouble with it so I boiled another pot for you."

She looked over at 004 across the table then out of the window. " I wonder when the rest of them are getting back. It's pretty late."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://namihazure-sama.deviantart.com
elfy016

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2008-07-19
Age : 30
Location : where the rain is

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:14 am

cyan tried not to turn get embarrassed by the frozen pot.
"y-yeah. that'd be great."
she mentally kicked herself for stuttering. she held out her hand and gently touched just the rim and handle of the mug. a thin layer of ice formed in it. she shock her head.
"i suppose this is great for beer and soda, but it sucks when you just want a cup 'o tea, ya know?"
she pause and focused on her timing. in one quick motion she drank then entire thing, or at least she tried. half of it was stuck to the roof of her mouth. she smiled and hid her discomfort. she slowly worked the ice off the roof of her mouth. she then tried to discreetly put it in the mug. thankfully it fit in the mug so she didn't have to look at the block of ice that was supposed to be hot tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elfy016.deviantart.com/
Francoslavic-Banter

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 25
Location : Your immediate memory.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 am



"It's of no consequence, 00LO." He rested the arm in his lap. "I'll attend to it when I return to my room."

He glanced over at 003 and rested his chin on his other hand. "I can't account for where the others are. I never kept them under my jurisdiction." He contorted his face into a very familiar frown. The arm always hurt when he revived it in such a fashion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Florida, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:06 pm

She sighed. " I hope they come soon. Who knows who might show up next on our doorstep. To think that there were only thirteen of us in the beginning. Now we're being mass-produced like crazy. I'm just glad that neither of our new-comers aren't brainwashed and have a will of their own." Francoise folded her arms, pondering wether Black Ghost was really still out there after all these years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://namihazure-sama.deviantart.com
Francoslavic-Banter

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 25
Location : Your immediate memory.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:56 pm



"Somewhere in there they decided to stop using the 00 classification. Maybe they got superstitious." He set his elbow down and crossed one leg over the other. "I had trouble enough with being around eight others. 0014's debut turned me into a recluse."

He thought for a moment and smirked. "Maybe if we rack up enough of them, we'll have an impersonal army worthy of waging war with. What a novel idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Florida, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:19 pm

" War. War was the cause of all this." Francoise whispered. She turned her attention towards the kitchen floor. " Even if we did ban together the threat of the organization is still out there. To think we would have been normal people if it wasn't for Black Ghost."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://namihazure-sama.deviantart.com
elfy016

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2008-07-19
Age : 30
Location : where the rain is

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:09 pm

"if not them then another. black ghost didn't produce me, there's always another evil."
cyan looked at the older woman with a cold stare.
"behind one there are always more. as long as there is more then one person on earth there will be a 'black ghost'."
cyan shook her head.
"real evil has no name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elfy016.deviantart.com/
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Florida, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:41 am

The thought scared Francoise. "Another group similar to Black Ghost?" She could imagine more innocent people being taken off the streets to be produced into cyborgs. What's even worse was that Cyan and 00LD were both very young. She turned her gaze back to the window but noticed shadows moving in the woods. " Hey. It looks like someone's out there." she gasped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://namihazure-sama.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2008-07-09
Location : World Town

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mansion   Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:47 am

By now the hazelnut-haired girl had successfully made her way around the group in the courtyard, and stumbled her way up to the front door of the mansion. At this point she had a feeling there was one-no... two more people ready to join. Now it was certain: there was something powerful inside this mansion, something drawing cyborgs from every place, name and label to it. Maybe she had been drawn to this force as well...
But she wasn't too keen on finding out what it was. She retracted her hybrid-bat ears, fitted on her replacements and stepped up.
She knocked on the door, hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 25
Location : Your immediate memory.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:37 am



004 rose from his chair and exited the kitchen without a word. He heard more insistent knocks as he approached the house's foyer. "At this time of night..." he grumbled to himself.

A large antique key rested in the lock. He turned it and pulled hard on the brushed handle. The door swung open and revealed the source of the knocking.

004 thought it wise to let the other party speak first. He surveyed his new guest from head to toe and kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2008-07-09
Location : World Town

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mansion   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:55 pm

A young woman stood there, much smaller than the man, her face, blouse and skinny jeans spattered with motor oil. Her brilliant blue-green eyes held a glint of determination, but her hazelnut-colored hair was thrown up in an untidy mess as if she'd just rolled down a mountain. With an exhausted look on her face, she began to state her purpose.
"Hi there... uh... good evening." She said with a little polite smile. "I was wondering... my car is on empty down the road, and I really need to be somewhere, so I was just wondering if you knew where I could get some gasoline, maybe, to fill it up?" But as she finished these words a strange expression took over her face, as if she had seen the man before. She squinted at him for a moment, taking in his tall frame and abnormal gray-blue eyes. After a moment she stepped back; maybe she didn't know him, after all.
"So, yeah. Do you have any spare tanks of gasoline you could kindly lend me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francoslavic-Banter

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 25
Location : Your immediate memory.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:31 pm



"I doubt we do." 004 pushed the door open further. He observed the oil-spattered clothes and the matted hair. "But you aren't fit to go anywhere looking like that."

He narrowed his eyes and mutually tried to recognize her. He failed to associate her with anyone familiar. His ears pricked up at a soft shuffling behind her.

"There's someone behind you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2008-07-09
Location : World Town

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mansion   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:04 pm

The girl instinctively put a hand on her hip at his comment on her appearance. Letting go of all polite intentions, she squinted at him and said dryly,
"Thank you."
Then she suddenly put her other hand to her forehead, realizing what it would mean if she had no gas. Stuck here. In the middle of nowhere. Forever.
Her mouth stuttered downward into a hurt, fatigued frown. "Well," she said, closing her eyes and hiding a little sob, "Thank you anyway. I'll just go... goodnight." She turned to walk away, then looked back at the man.
Shaking off her stress, she said, "Oh, and about the person being behind me... there are a whole bunch of people in your courtyard, just so you know."
She started to walk off, and it was then that the tail of a white military coat, coming loose from where she had tucked it beneath her jeans, fluttered out from under her blouse and into vision. The girl did not notice. On the back was a strange inscription:
T.4, TEST FOUR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Florida, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:12 pm

" Did I hear her correctly?" 003 idled next to 004 with a cup of tea in hand. " There are others in the courtyard?" She was baffled by the the news. Were they under attack perhaps? She glanced at the German with a worried look. Out of the corner of her eye however she caught sight of a white uniform underneath the jeans of the girl walking away. " Wait just a moment! Are you a cyborg too?" she called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://namihazure-sama.deviantart.com
Francoslavic-Banter

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 25
Location : Your immediate memory.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:12 pm


"And there's something under your coat."

His face set into a deep frown. The cogwheels in his brain turned over all the ideas at once. T.4. The white coat. The movements. 004 had learned to tell a cyborg a long time ago. No matter how human they acted, they always had something of a mechanism to their movements. Too much precision for normal muscles. Perhaps it was an empathy sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2008-07-09
Location : World Town

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mansion   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:13 pm

The girl flinched.
"Uh.. a cyborg?" She turned around to look at the blonde. She felt like she was familiar too. "It kind of depends... if I say yes will I get shot?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   

Back to top Go down
 
The Hallways
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: The Mansion-
Jump to: